Monday, August 15, 2011

Paydens Back! Back again!

Hello dear followers and fellow bloggers.
I am here to say that I am back after a few days.
College is ever nearer and it is time to continue my tributes to my friends.

Riley Wilson
Riley! You are a wonderful human being!
And I'm going to miss you like a lot! We have had many adventures
together, and been on many dates together,
Including the one above, in which we were both sick :p
it was fantastic, but miserable at the same time.
Thanks to james who influenced me to eat 20 Crème brûlée
 (I may be exaggerating)
Well I love you lots and will miss you dearly while I'm at college, do come visit
with James :)
Love, ME!

Julia Larsen
Hey! Remember when we went to preference?
Ya that was fun :)
So very much fun.
Anyways I love you like a sister, and I hope we
always stay friends, we've been through a lot
or you've been through a lot I guess we could say
but we've managed this friendship still...
:)
So don't forget about me while I'm at college!
K?
<3, this kid

and the last one for today

Michael Bernstein
This is Michael
He is my best friend.
We basically grew up together.
We were brothers from another mother, and I was closer
to him then most people when I was little.
I miss him so much and can't wait til' the day we meet again.
He was such a strong kid, and I look up to him.
He fought through so much hardship and I know now he's in a
better place. I remember the day of Michaels funeral in ninth grade,
and though Michael didn't make it physically this far, I know he's been with
me this whole way.
I try to visit his grave once a month and it reminds me of his
friendship, I will always keep his spirit and his memory close.
Love you Michael
Love, Your best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates