Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Turning a New Leaf

Wow... I'm here, I'm sitting in my new room for the next 8 months of my life.  Its weird, Its crazy, I'm going insane! I have some pictures for you! Yup I sure do! xD
This is Andrew, he plays guitar and stuff :)
He's pretty Cool and I look forward to getting to know more
about him.
This is Daniel, he's holding a Lego spaceship... from Star
Trek or something? Sure we'll go with that, he's the kid thats
going to be helping me with my math I guess...
:)
My Bedroom :)
Cool eh?
Trevor sleeps on the left bed, I sleep on the right one :)
done deal...
Heres A better view of my corner of the apartment :)
I got new scriptures!!! Yay! So exciting!!! :) :) :)
This is Sterling, He is also very awesome! :)
He is very musically talented and got accepted
as a major in the guitar concert performer something
or other! :)
This is the Kitchen... Thats all that matters really... r_r
And then this is me... and thats my first day of college life...
Just wait til the classes start eh?
haha r_r

Lov you people
love,
Pay

1 comments:

julia larsen said...

i stil can't fully believe that you're in college.
and have roommates. and a dorm. and stuff.
you're so old.
<3

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates