Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy Busy Stress Stress!

I cannot believe this!
I move in in two days! Crazy! A whole semester of crazy fun roommates, high amounts of stress, no more high school drama!
I'm both excited but at the same time stressed out! I have a bunch of stuff to do for my job at taco bell (training and such online) and all these boxes and stuff are stressing me out.  I just wanna get out of here and move in!!!
I'm going to miss my friends and family dearly dearly dearly! :(
This week was insane however I had a 40 hour week of Taco Bell and Teriyaki Stiks. It was sooo crazy!
No my room looks like this:



My awesome sister Jade on a mission is letting me use her laptop, I updated it to Mac OS X Lion today and its really exciting!
Also today I sang in Church and I really wasn't looking forward to it (mainly because I wasn't prepared) But it turned out just fine :)
Thank you heavenly father

Anyhway, its time for the spotlights of my dearest friends again r_r

Sara Jolley


Now as womanly as I look and as short as I am
this is me and Sara at best :) we have lots of fun
together and have had many good times.  Even 
though I'm probably going to see her more now
that we're going to the same school again I want
to devote a little piece of my blog to her super duper
awesomeness! She's so cool and so sweet and 
a really good example to me, I love her lots and
lots and I miss our childhood days of dress up
where I was Batman and she was Robin, where
I was the hero and she the damsel in distress,
our days of beanie babies up in the loft, and getting
muddy in the 'Mud Pit' and getting sand in our shorts
while playing in the sandbox. Having our lego 
adventures with murphy and our weird lego story
lines :)
Sara we've had some epic adventures, and
now you have a cool boyfriend named Nolan
ya he's pretty legit, so keep a close eye on that one.
Oh and don't worry if he breaks your heart...
hes in soooooo much trouble, but I don't think he will
like I said he's pretty boss :)
I got your back sis :)
Love, ME

Jade Jolley


Me and Jade... Well we think we are gangsters... And 
the truth is we aren't... But thats okay because we have
fun.  Mom always says "why can't you just give me a 
good smile" but I just don't think she understands how 
much more fun it is to let our crazy "Jolley" nature shine :)
Jade is on a mission in Thailand! She is a great example to me
like my biggest role model! I want to be just like her (except be the man version)
She's so nice and loving and she truly knows whats best.
Sure she makes mistakes but thats human!
She's always the first one to punch me when I burp or 
do stuff like that but hey! I love her loads!
I can't wait til she comes home!!!!!!

Love you Jade!
-Payden

Paul Jolley


Paul my buddy! I have no clue if you'll read this
but whatevs! As you once said you are my bromaha
whatever that entitles r_r regardless we have so many
epic adventures together. I think the picture above 
describes how cool we are :) Just sayin xD
anyways I hope that you can survive without me r_r
haha just kidding bud! I know you'll be fine!
But the important thing is that you are awesome!
And thats about the jist of it! 
Rock on little bro!
Love,
ME!

And now I ought to show you me and my awesome siblings
This is us! We are so cute in our easter sunday outfits! Paul is
Exceptionally adorable. What happened to us? oh right... we grew
up :P
I have sauce all over my face and our house looks old!
Look at all the neighborhood kids. Proof indeed that I 
was born and raised in Alpine, Utah.
From a young age the Jolley children learned to love camping
and I love it indeed! We have so much fun on our campouts
together and I truly look forward to when we can all bring our
kids back to the places with our spouses :) it'll be fun! r_r
I'm not sure what expression that is on my face...
But aren't we just the most stylish children you ever did see???
I THINK YES!
THE BEST PICTURE EVER
This is the kids! All grown up! Isn't it fun looking at this
timeline of us kids? r_r
I love how odd we are :) I love my sisters... 
We thought we were so clever on the amusement rides doing 
silly things for the camera :) in fact we are so clever! hehe r_r
Camping Kids! He were are camping again and even older some
in the stubborn 'I need to get away from my family phase'
but we still loved camping together, now thats something
hard to find these days :)
Why buy the stuff when you can just put it on then take pictures?
GENIUS!
Yup we're weird... get over it... (this is the time where mom
gets angry because we didn't smile)

Well thats all for this episode
thanks for reading :)

Peace, over, and out!

-Pay


2 comments:

julia larsen said...

i love this post! you have a great family. :)

Unknown said...

Yup I do :) I love them muchly xD

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates