Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Running Alone: Part II

Hello my faithful readers!
As a side note, before I begin this post, I would like to say sorry for not writing at all last month.  Hopefully I can make up for it during the month of June n_n

In case you haven't read the first part of this story (you need to do that first) click here:  Running Alone: Part I

Part II:

I woke up in darkness.  My eyes were so heavy that I could not open them.  Have I been drugged? Am I dreaming? I was hoping for the latter. . .  Then again, would it be worse when I woke up into a reality where I could see my captors?  Time had seemed to stretch, it felt as if the day in the forest was years ago, that I was a different person, in a new body, running a new life.  As I came to the senses which I still had I felt i had not been bound; however, just as my eyes would not open, my body would not subject to my brains demands.

I eventually gave up on any sort of escape from this fateful doom when I heard crisp footsteps approaching, a twig snapped.  I could smell fresh pine in the air, I was outside; that much could be certain.  I was also with someone, who I assume was alone for they did not speak to anyone.

I now Knew morning was approaching for my body felt the warmth of the sun and my eyelids turned a friendly color of orange as the light shone through them.  I heard more footsteps and then a shadow darkened my eyelids.  Rough icy hands scooped me up, the touch of the stranger froze my bare skin and stung as if I were covered in burns. Without warning my body was flailing in the air like a rag-doll and moments later I was splashing into water.  A lake?  A river? I knew not.  I only knew that in moments I would be dead.

to be continued. . .

n_n

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates