Monday, August 22, 2011

One and a half days...ish til I move in!

So as the countdown draws nearer to conclusion I'm flippin' out! Aren't you? Okay... well you probably aren't because why would you do that over something that isn't happening to you...
Unless... I have a really large affect on you and I'm making you flip out! xD
Okay well anyways here I sit in the WSC (Wilkinson center) at BYU after my shift at Taco Bell, just ate a footlong sub sandwich and got it for 4 dollars with my coupon then I got a free drink! Yay! But thats really besides the point... Wanna see a picture of me?
Ya... I thought so ;)
This is me after work... Don't I look lovely?? I know right!? okay well at three I'm going to hang out until my sister gets of work... But until then I have to sit her and do blogging and stuff... So we shall see where all this leads me :)

How about I continue to spotlight my friends??? okay sure xD

Riley Bowman


Riley... Riley... Riley riley RILEY!
Well I'm nearly entirely positive you won't read this :)
But thats okay because other people will and realize how cool you
are! You have basically been my friend for a really long long time...
We've had some good moments like the time above when we went to
see the body worlds exhibit in Salt Lake, that was fun wasn't it? 
Yes... Yes it was :)
Its been good being in your ward, being your neighbor, and especially 
having you as a friend I can count on.  You are so smart and the ladies
dig that, so go get them (after your mission) 
haha well good knowing you! I'll call you when I need help with
homework ;)

Rachel Smith+Taylor Airmet


First to Rachel:
You are the best! and thats a really scary face! Good Job!
We've had many good times and I will miss you dearly
not having anyone to say "Hey, it's okay" in that voice 
of yours is going to be rather unfortunate... :(
I think its funny/awesome how many words gross you out; and
then I get to tease you about it... hehe
love you rachie!
<3 me

Second to Taylor:
HEY! so I think we should pretend that babies in the
night sky are like shooting babies... I could really .............
:) we've had some pretty good times...
Also I think once you graduate High school we can create a joint
company that makes jingles for products like Gold Narwhal Crackers
:) I'll miss you loads!
Have fun your senior year!!!!
-Payden

So I got a bunch of clothes form my Grandpa Short when he passed away and I looked through them today and I'm excited! I'll do a photo shoot for you sometime soon okay? Okay! Deal? Deal!
Oh and I'm going to get scriptures today! (new ones that is) YAY!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates