Friday, August 5, 2011

Sleep!? psh! (a noise made with my lips and teeth?)

So I decided I wanted to write you a poem k?
And who needs grumpy sad poems when you can write happy lovely ones?
So here we go :)

Have you ever seen a rock-star?
Have you ever seen a star fall?
Did you ever want to meet one?
Did you happen to wish on one?
I did, I did

Not abnormally tall
and so thin he was small.
Names he got called
and days he might fall,
but he moved on
he rocked on
because he's a rock-star

Not so big
it fell real quick;
it made me smile
and I almost tripped
because of it's beauty wild.
I made a wish
and it seemed quite...
like something for a child.

His blonde curly hair,
his electric eyes,
his face not so bare,
how hard he tries
but doesn't care.
He has so much smile
and has the faith of a child.
He rocks on forward;

the star fell and vanished.
He smiled
He was a rock-star

I think you can get what that means :)
Well today was great and I'll think up a clever way to tell you tomorrow :)
Also I would like to work on a few more choice processes it'll give me so much to do :)
I can have a bunch more positive beliefs and so much more happy stuff to write about r_r
happy stuff is good yes?
DUH!
Okay well,
I love you all,

Payden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates