Sunday, August 7, 2011

Angry Customers are scary funny o.O

Hello my dear readers! :)
Am I allowed to call you readers???
Well I'm going to anyways r_r
Okay so yesterday at work... There was this guy,
RAWR! r_r thats basically what he did
He decided that my manager should control the sun better,
and got upset because we were super busy... Then he shoved 20 dollars in my chest... odd? I think yes... r_r
Okay then...
So I decided to show you Pomplamoose if you don't already know who that is, if you do then you can enjoy this video :)
Noted that I actually can't stand lady gaga, but this makes her music more than bearable xD


Oh hey! guess what? Yesterday I had a birthday party :) it was really fun, then we went and saw Thor, my friends just talked about how hot he was... It was great... Oh and then Riley laughed hysterically the entire time because she was delirious because of drugs for her wisdom teeth r_r
And even though my real birthday isn't until the 16th, I still had a party... so yup... Deal with it :)

Telephone-Lady Gaga Cover (pomplamoose)
Enjoy this :)


Love you all,

Payden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates