Friday, August 5, 2011

Happiness can come in strange ways :)

After outlook ended its impossible to be sad for more than 5 minutes, I see me for who I am, I so what I do have rather then what I don't.  It all works great amazingly!
But anyways, yesterday was sooooooooooo amazingly awesome!
First I had a job interview at the cougar eat not to mention I got to spend a day with my BEST FRIEND James :)
We have some very very wonderful times.
Like this time when we went to go see Harry Potter 7-2
Well anyways... Then I got to go hang out with my best girlfriend Julia :D I love her to pieces, and we had loads of fun :)
PS Julia you should send me some of those pictures so I can put them on here :)

Then I woke up this morning and guess what!? I got the Job; literally like five seconds after I woke up they called me and scheduled me for orientation. r_r
Life is wonderful, and awesome, and I love people.

-Payden Jolley

1 comments:

Sara Jolley said...

Good job Payden! Love you!

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates