Saturday, August 27, 2011

Paisley and Suspenders... 10 pounds of rice and Nutella...

Hello there! Guess what I did today!?
I went shopping :)
I got lots of food, and my diet will consist of rice, tortillas, beans, Nutella, bagels, etc...
It's really exciting!
Also today I went to my stake back in Alpine (my old stake I guess) and did service for stake conference with my roommate Andrew! It was so much fun! xD I love service!
Then we went to the leadership conference and Elder Richard G. Scott was there :)
It was phenomenal! At the end he just opened it up for questions and we just went at it asking him all sorts of questions, I loved it! :)
He gave his talk like he was teaching a lesson, he asked questions and it was just awesome!
Then tonight was the finale of NSO (new student orientation) for BYU it was great. There was a dance!
And guess what I wore? Thats right! Paisley all the way.  I got these awesome clothes from Gramps and I finally got the chance to show them off.  The ladies were all over me (for reals).  Although I never ran into the one I was looking for :(
Oh well! :)
 So picture time???
SURE!
xD
So stylish eh? I know right!!!

Nutella! r_r


Beans... and Tuna!!!!! r_r

and my 10 pound bag of rice :) which 
should last me all semester!!
xD

Peace,
love,
Pay <3

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates