Wednesday, August 10, 2011

14 Days until I move in... (friends part one)

College is fast approaching and what's even closer is me moving in.
And I want to say something to many of my friends.
I'm going to miss you... :( Lots!
And before I start this whole dedication to my friends, I'm sorry if I forget someone, I have a not to awesome memory r_r and sorry family this isn't dedicated to you, I'll probably see you once a week anyways :) but I still Love you!

Okay so first of...

Jared Olsen
This Picture in (as weird as we look) probably describes us best...
We fight, and then we are friends, and then we fight, and then we 
do weird stuff... r_r
Like the above photo
Jared it is sad we are going to different colleges,
just know...
BYU is better hehe hehe
okay well actually your school is cool too... But you know... I have to have pride :)

James Lewis
I can't decide which is more odd... The fact that I posted this picture
or the fact that we leg wrestled.... This would probably best describe
our odd spontaneous activity best though...  Tanning in your yard,
pretending a punching bag is a man who stole our women, you irritating
cashiers at various stores and restaurants, us walking around at midnight 
and me discovering a leaky tree? Okay well basically I will miss those
adventures and I'll come to your house and visit, if you do my laundry for me
deal?
deal! 
r_r

Mckay Lewis
Unfortunately I didn't find a picture of us epic enough to post,
so I'll just post your lovely face... :)
I think you are probably the coolest man alive. You are the gentle
giant, literally.  You wouldn't hurt a fly (but you could) r_r
now... remember that time you came to bear lake with my
family? It was awesome! Good luck on your mission my man! You
will do great things! I'm surely sure of it!

I will continue the post when I have time... r_r

2 comments:

jerrrrrryy said...

you've known me for how long, and you still can't spell my name right? xD
P.S. Two words. Pac 12. Just sayin.

Unknown said...

BYU ranked 75 in the nation
U of U is ranked 129 in the nation
Oh and PS we were offered Pac 12 first,
we just didn't want it
Just sayin :)

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates