Saturday, March 17, 2012

Waiting On...

They sit there staring
And do nothing daring,
Boring and common
Life slowly moves on.

Where is the moment?
The time when they fly
Time flies by so slowly.
Wanting something new.

They act quite shy,
When really they're just tired
Holding in an overdue sigh
Waiting to go higher.

Young or old
Doesn't seem to matter.
To be dim lit or bold
Don't they seem to care?

Waiting for the moment
Waiting for more time
Stop waiting, and do
Time is flying by.

Time is going everywhere
The train goes nowhere.
Board another
Be something other.

They can do wonders
And be something spectacular
Diving deep under
The depth of an Ocean blunder.

Time isn't waiting
Go catch up.
Make time wait
on you.

1 comments:

jordan said...

In the short two months I had happiness, it seemed that time stopped, but I could see the light at the end. I didn't want to admit that it was coming, so I tried to slow time down more. I cannot master time because it only sped up and before I knew it, it was over and I was left with nothing.

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates