Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The TEN Pro's and Con's of the college life... r_r

Pro 1:
Girls are everywhere
Con1:
College girls don't date pre-missionaries...

Now what am I going to do about that?
HAH! Date them anyways :)
Pro 2:
I have good roommates
Con 2:
My Jam disappeared

Now what am I going to do about that?
I'm going to make daniel buy me new jam :)


Pro 3:
I love my book of Mormon class
Con 3:
I have to read the BOM in 2 weeks

Now what will I do about that?
Read 20 pages a day.


Pro 4:
Devotionals are awesome, and every tuesday...
Con 4:
They're right after my class so I'm late... ><

What shall I do?
RUN to the Marriott center as quickly as I can


Pro 5:
I can eat whatever I want
Con 5:
Stomach Ache

Solution?
Eat better :) (which I have been doing) r_r


Pro 6:
I get my math homework done
Con 6:
I spend all my time in the math lab

What to do?
Well... I guess I just have to deal with it.


Pro 7:
So many new friends!!!! :D
Con 7:
I really miss my old buddies :(

What can I do?
Well the question is: What can they do? (Jared, Rachel, Julia, Riley, James, Taylor, etc....) r_r please come visit me :)

Pro 8: 
The spirit here is amazing! Amazing!
Con 8:
I don't think there is a con to this pro... :)

What to do?
Its just perfect!


Pro 9:
I live independently!
Con 9:
I don't live in new heritage

How do I solve this one?
Pester housing until they let me in for next semester :)
Old

New


Pro 10:
I live right on campus
Con 10:
I have no where else to go and no way to get elsewhere

Solved?
Pay- Trev! Drive me now!!!
Trev- I know you called shotgun... but...
(chances are only trevor will laugh at that r_r)

COLLEGE IS AWESOME!!!!
r_r

<3

Pay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates