Friday, January 7, 2011

Some Poems for you :)


A Girl
I met a girl
a beautiful girl
with a beautiful smile
and gorgeous hair
she radiates sunlite
more that the sun itself
I love her
Much more than myself
I want her to know
from the day that we met
‘til the day that i die
I’ll love her
and this is why
She looks of an angel
she calms me when I cry
she smells just like roses
and I love her
Her name to me
such a sweet lullabye
that brings me life
when I want to die
I love you
I promise
I promise I do
Dont ever forget how much I do
Shattered
My heart
It stopped
It loved
it cared
it hurt
it shattered
My love
was strong
was great 
was fair
was shattered
I love her
she doesn’t
she loves
she does
but not me
she shattered
she shattered me
I still love her
and though its hard
to see her go
to see her with
the man she has
the man she loves
I still love
I still care
I still have a heart
it still beats
but my love
my care
my heart
my life
is shattered
Will this last
will it hurt
sill it stay
in this shattered state
I want her to be happy
I want her safe
I want her taken care of
In every possible way
but I am still shattered
I cannot deny
I love beyond love
I care beyond care
Is this shattered heart beyond repair?

Saved 
He stares into the vastness
He stares into blackness
He begins to lose it
One step at a time
One salty drop
Stings his cheek
His heart almost stops
Not one saw him leap.
He fights back anger
He fights back hate
His distrust lingers
His self chosen fate
Those who listened
Those who cared
Had lied
Had hidden
Gave only despair.
Those tears of sorrow
Those tears of hate
Announced themselves
As pouring rain
He steps outside
Into the musty air
As the sky erupts
His angry cry.
He sits and sheds his final tear
As the rain takes over
He knows the end is near
He sits alone
So hateful
So sad
He wont let go
Of the anger
He has.
He steps forward
Looks at his ending
And sees all those
 Waves dipping under
Before his final 
Booming thunder
He can no longer see Heaven
He feels so close to Hell
It seemed over
He couldn’t take the sorrow
Love he could not borrow.
He looks at the ocean
Quaking with absurd motion
“God I am sorry
I guess I’ll never know”
He jumps,
But does not fall
But there stands tall--
There is a man
In all glory instead
The rain steadies
The boy cries once again
He discovered someone, 
Will always somehow listen
Even when a hatred
Became his symptom 
God saved him
He was to young to die
God has saved so many
And sees to any
Hopeless child
Crying to the sky
We all need the one
To listen
To care
Yes him
The one
Will Love
Will Save
My Redeemer is always there


So I wrote these today, I hope you like them
More coming soon.
Really let me know what you think? 
K? k

-Payden Michael Jolley

4 comments:

jerrrrrryy said...

I wanna know who the first one is about! And the second one is really powerful. Especially the "He can no longer see Heaven, He feels so close to Hell" part.

Rachel Smith said...

ooh... me likey :)

Unknown said...

I actually don't know who it is about :)
And thanks :)

Kenzie said...

i really really like these!!! they are aweomse!!! i love them alot!

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates