Sunday, January 23, 2011

Approaching Near

Every time I hear it
I seem to nearly feel it
Is it love
or maybe hate
or something rather the opposite?

It could be one thing,
or entirely another.
Maybe its murder,
maybe its my mother.
The simple thought,
it's out of the question;

who on earth,
would seek that destination.

No one can quite tell,
the moment of day,
when I do the things,
that I do that day.

It comes without any pure reason
Not a single occurring thought.
The moment I hear,
what I hear.
What I thought.

And then when it comes closer;
it seems quite in reach,
and then it's nearly touching my cheek.
Then I realize,
that this thing I've been hearing,
it's the thing I've been steering
away from all these years.

It's love,
It's courage,
the ability to stand,
outside of myself.
and be my own demand.
Control my own world
contort my own life.
Not let you, her, or him have a splice.

Get over yourself,
get out of this world.
Get into your own.
The one that you own.

I'm my own master.
I control my own fate.
My soul receives guidance,
from this single face.

And now that I know this
I can't possibly forget,
now its time,
that I go and get;
my future,
my life,
my love,
my time,
its mine forever.

And no one can change that again.


Don't ask because I don't know... xP

Love,

Payden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates