Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Someday

Look forward
Not back.
The future ahead,
Is brighter then noon day.

You've got a future ahead
A family to love
A wife to hold,
Children to bless.

No giving up
Its time to shine
Good things are to come.
Just hold on.

Just around the corner
And then another
You aren't far.
What happens, happens

For a reason
I can't say
But just hold on
And someday.

You'll get there.

Someday.






Just keep going :)














<---- I used to be this kid























<---- Now I'm this one











Anything can happen, so don't give up :)

After this post I only have 37 more to go
but April is approaching fast x_x
Be expecting a lot more posts!
A LOT more n_n



-PMJ

6 comments:

jordan said...

Haha this is great. I'm not sure what I'm hoping for, but I'm sure I'll find someone eventually. :)
(Also, quite the mood swing from last time)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That last one was a motivation poem! It wasn't depressing! AT ALL! n_n

jordan said...

Uh huh. Sure. Dying in a blaze of glory. It reminded me of the song "One Song Glory" from RENT. Definitely give it a listen :)

Unknown said...

Already heard it x_x

jerrrrrryy said...

I like it. n_n it's optimistic in a naive way.

jordan said...

time fliiiiiieeess time...DIIIEESS!!!

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates