Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a Blustery Day in the Hundred Acre Wood

Today reminded me of Winnie the Pooh.  It was just windy and windy and cold and off and on rainy.  Why can't Utah just pick one form of weather for the month and stick to it? Rather then its regular: Hot, cold COLD, HOT HOT HOT, COLD-D-D.  

Saturday was the Festival of Colors for Holi and so my friends and I decided to go.  It was great fun!
So me and my friends quite enjoyed getting blasted by colorful chalk.  


Bringing Spring

Spray of purple
Dust of yellow
Splash of pink
Dots of green

Colors fill the air
What does spring bring?
Happiness and joy
Love and prosperity.

Let your colors shine.
Don't wash them off
Wear them proud.

Like Spring time
Blossom and Grow








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates