Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 35-Change of Plans :)

So today I had something epic planned, but something more epic happened... Therefore I shall postpone the less epic event for later, xD moving on; this morning I saw some quail and their babies walk past so I decided to go take pictures! Yay!
  They look so awesome and stuff!!! And you haven't even seen the best part! The little walnuts as my dad likes to call them are sooo cute! Little baby quail, and they are so small and cute!
Then we saw all the baby quail! They ran right under our van for some odd reason... hmmmmm... o.O
(shrug)
But anyway aren't they so cute and tiny? Yup I know... they totally are r_r
I just uploaded this picture and it was blurry so I made it look funky...
But these are the parents just trying to gather the flock.
Daddy Quail all by himself. Awww cute! ^_^ 
And then we discovered that three baby quail had ran into the window well... And they were stuck... So I got on my gloves in order to prevent my human scent getting on them. I picked them up and put them in a box. One escaped, the rather crafty animals, but I got it back... Anyways the parents abandoned them and they are all alone by themselves. I'm going to call an animal rescue place to save them, I hope they make it. Poor babies :'(
Well... Day 35 complete,  I'd say it was totally
EPIC!
The Babies went to sleep, aww cute!
 Look at them snuggle... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates