Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 34-Part two

Sad things happen in life, people die, get hurt, get sick...
People move away, couples break up... And I guess thats just life eh? :(
Well, the thing is; is that I wont ever forgive myself for letting that baby quail die...
And since I last blogged another one passed. But all I have to say is I did the
best I could and I'm sorry.  I do believe Cornelius and Georgie are happier now anyhow,
and as dumb as this is sounding I hope they'll forgive me, because yes I believe animals
feelings. :)
Well Jacki is still alive, and she seems to be doing the same, but she's alive, the animal
rescue guy said what I've done is all I can do and they wouldn't be able to do anything
more than I am, but it still hurts to know that the baby birds suffered... It's a cruel world.


Well moving on... And I apologize in advance for this blogpost being so long, it seems I have lots to cover... r_r

Sidewalk chalk is fun... Really really fun! When you do it with Hayley Warner :) We had fun drawing pictures, I quite enjoyed myself.  I also hope I can actually do this count down to college thing, it would be really cool if I could pull it off r_r

Okay so we drew pictures of people, Hayley, James, and I. For the record I am not a good artist; never was, never will be.
So here is Hayley drawing with chalk
cute ^_^
There I am a finished chalk art person r_r ohhh so cute!
Here is my awful chalk art I did of Hayley... I warned you it was bad didn't I???
>_<
Then me and Hayley combined forces to draw a James chalk person
I like this one the better then my drawing =_=
So anyways that was my college countdown event for today was... 
Ohh I also forgot one thing!
Then we went to a park!
Hayley on the swing!!!
And then Hayley jacked my camera!
I'm swinging on the swings... Three swings actually... It was kinda painful. 
;_; 
/\
|
|
|
Crying face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates