Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 34-Part one

The three baby quail weren't doing so well this morning... :(
I tried calling everywhere to get help or to hand them off to someone who knows what they're doing... But people wouldn't take them or were either just too far away.  I got ahold of a guy who helped me as best as he could. Unfortunately ten minutes ago one of the babies died. It's really sad to say it but there was nothing I could do.  The other two babies are becoming more lively, but I can't be sure if they'll survive.  As soon as I can I'll take them to the animal rescue in Ogden but until then we can only hope they'll live.  Keep the baby quail in your prayers, seriously, its really sad :( and I don't want to lose another one.

Thanks,
Payden Jolley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates