Monday, November 14, 2011

. . . Epiphany . . .

. . . I’m supposed to be writing a paper. . . However I’m only going to allow a few minutes for this. . .  So basically you know those times when you feel like Hell has broken loose upon you?
Well basically I was feeling like that. . . And I want to write a poem xD  . . .  Because thats what I do!
POEM:
Falling so fast
Bullet can’t catch
You
Head is spinning
Top can’t match
You
Other kids winning
Hates taking over
You
Out of proportion
Atom bomb
Exploded heart
Losing and
Contorting hearts
Not the same
Always changing
Falling
Falling
Falling
Hit the ground
Catches
You
Tears streaming
Hugs
You
Friends Laughing
Loves
You
I found God
Jesus walks here
With You
God
Jesus
Everybody
Loves
You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates