Saturday, October 15, 2011

Whether you know it or not. . .

The title of this blogpost comes from a favorite song of mine,  "happy" by nevershoutnever
You know those people that just make you super happy, and they probably have no clue, well I love them muchly! 我很好愛你。 As the chinese would say, I hope thats correct grammar :)
But basically I've just been thinking about how great I have it, how many great friends I have and what a great past I've had.  Let's be honest I've had a very rough past, the ups and downs of high school drama about took it out of me, but I'm here in college, and I made it this far... So enough with ranting.  Lets talk about you! Yes you!
So there's this kid, back home.  He is super awesome! I really miss his guts because he always had that smile that could cheer anyone up, he is the friendliest person ever!!! xD
So I have this sister on a mission, Jade, yup she's the one.  Ya she's in Thailand right now, and she gets back in 13 days, isn't that crazy? Yea it is!  Well she makes me happy too :)
There's this little, dorky, cute, stud-muffin brother named paul, he's super awesome, and his funny funniness? sure makes me laugh :) oh and it makes me happy.
I have this sister named Sara, and she's just awesome, I'm going over there for breakfast today :)
I have these roommates going on missions they are such great examples! And they make me happy.
Girls are awesome and I appreciate all of the girls that respect themselves and stay modest, thank you :)
I have a friend I haven't seen in months, I miss him dearly, and he should know that I love him muchly.
I have a friend who is always willing to talk to me, when I need to clear my head she'll just take a walk with me, thank you.
I have a friend who I can talk to anything about, do you know how much it means to have someone that close! Especially when you've only known them for a few months? has it even been that long? wow... it almost has :)

My point is I have so many awesome people around me, if I named them all it would take me ages... and I'd probably be an old man by the end of this blog post, and no one wants to see the wrinkly grumpy old me for another 60 years... So we'll wait :)

Love you people!

Love,

Pay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates