Sunday, October 9, 2011

Words

I've decided to start writing stuff again... And when I say write stuff... I mean... Write stuff...

Ya okay, so that probably didn't answer any of your questions... But I've been avoiding the depressing, crazy, vent to you poems... But I miss them too much... So here we go...

I Stood outside the doorway
just waiting for you
you didn't show up
you don't care.

Trying not to have a care in the world
You keep speeding down the freeway
I'm running through the woods.
Trying to catch your confused spirit,

I try to take you with me,
everywhere I go!
You're just scared of me,
But I can't seem to let go.

Fire sets on the stage
where I play the one you love,
but its only acting
and the shows over
and burning down in flames.

Flames of hatred sworn to consume me
things bitter, lost, and torn.
The moment you met me 
you knew I would be thrown right out the door.

Quit your crying
Its over
You caused this disaster
and you know it
I can't come back
You won't let me!
You know I loved you
Yet you hate me!


At least I have them
the ones who love,
the people who care.

I can hope for things
even if they aren't there.

I can hope for love
I can hope for patience.
I can hope for care
I can hope to dare;

Dare to hold someone close
and keep them near
to bring my nose
so close to yours
that you can feel my breath on your cheek
that the tears you cry
are shared with me.  

The woods are dark
and I am lost.
Its like I'm drunk
blurred vision
oh so dizzy.

Its pouring rain now,
the rain turns to Ice.
Your tires are slipping,
you have no grip
your slipping fast.

No ones here to save you!
You left me far behind
I'm stuck and lost,
Your dying in return.

How am I to help you?
I wanted to.
You thought I was worthless,
That my caring was creepy,
that I couldn't be true.

Commitment is scary,
complicated and messy,
tricky and deadly.
To someone like you,
but to me it's being there
for someone you care,
about and want to hold
without any sliver of a doubt.

You cross the double yellow line
bright lights blind you.
I'm lying in a mud pile
crying over you.

Your dead,
I'm gone,
Your hurt,
I'm lost,
It's over,
and theres nothing
I could have done.

Quit your crying
Its over
You caused this disaster
and you know it
I can't come back
You won't let me!
You know I loved you
Yet you hate me!

Extremely rusty...
x_x
Oh well...

<3
Pay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates