Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Relationship

A Lyrical Poem by Payden M Jolley

Lyrics taken from the following artists:
Eminem, John Mayer, Relient K, Mandy Moore, Green Day, MGMT, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Fleet Foxes, Lupe Fiasco, fun., Neon Trees, Noah & the Whale, He is We.

Take My Hand
There's people out there in the black
Tonights the kind of night,
So here we go again.

Walking along,
Cuz the night is dead.
And if you are what you say you are
And you've been raised up believen'
There is more in this world to be found
Then dream!

Forget the things
That get away

What's the big idea?
Put your faith in a late night show
I'm not afraid,
Are you?

What did I do wrong?
How many times,
Can I push it aside?
You're my only hope

When you're at the end of the road
No time to think of consequences
But it's always better
When we're together
. . .
So it's over
Up in flames

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates