Friday, February 10, 2012

31

31
The number 31... Now, you might be wondering what the number 31 has anything to do with this blogpost.  If it makes you feel better, it's not all that exciting r_r

So 31 is the number of days in the longer months of the year, and I have taken upon myself some month challenges... Or at a least I have one currently in mind.  If I come up with more I will let you know, but for now... x_x 

My first 31 day challenge is this:

Read the Book of Mormon, cover, to cover in 31 days! xD
That might seem like a lot of reading but it only takes about a half an hour a day n_n
Why am I sharing this with you?
Because I started it yesterday and thought that those of you who are wanting to join me in my quest may follow along.  Its about 17 pages a day except for 18 pages for the first couple of days. Anyways if you want to join me keep posted and follow me on my journey n_n

And if you've never read the BOM cover to cover before, or don't know what it is, or aren't LDS you can join me! (you can actually join me for any reason n_n) anyways, follow along and we can party it up spiritually because the spirit is a great stress reliever.

I think this is my first religious post ever... EVER... u_u tehe oops...
Well it won't be my last.

Also you should start a bucket list, they are fun.  Mine is really wrinkly and crumpled and it makes me feel cool when I have a personally important piece of paper thats worn out... Don't ask me why, it just does :)

this is day 2 of 31 day challenge #1 more challenges coming soon!

READY...

SET...

GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates