Friday, January 27, 2012

Haircut and other things of little importance x_x

x_x <---That, for the record, is the face Mario makes when he dies... Poor Mario :(
I got a haircut... For some reason I cut my hair really short, and grow it out really long, but I only like the length in between.


I think I should probably start cutting my hair more often and maintaining it at a length I actually enjoy.


College is quite difficult this semester, working 20 hours a week does not agree with homework, Reviews, or any TA office hours >< but we will figure it out, eventually. 
I must say that being back at college is extremely enjoyable and I do like it a lot.
Although being home is nice, there is just something about living independently that makes life a little bit zesty!  


I have to go to work...


Good-day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates