Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Seasons

Hey everyone! I'm back on here finally. I'm really rusty but hopefully you all still enjoy this :)

I hate crunchy leaves. That sound they make under people's feet; repulsive. Joyful people of all shapes and sizes, sickly smiling as they clear lawns and orchards ignoring the naked skeletons left behind. Making piles of orange, red, and yellow; and then, playing in what isn't theirs to touch.  Maybe it has its beauty; however, it only means death is near.  I cry for them, for the trees that is. Think of it! Stripped bare, tortured and left alone only to then watch humans play amongst what was once a part of them. I always leave before it worsens. Those gray and dismal days are irritating. As if mother nature herself were frowning at all the death she takes in with each year when Winter comes biting at the heels of life. The sun hides, the bear sleeps and the trees, the flowers, the bees. They all nearly die! Winter, he is a sick thing. Now, you may think I have something against my dear girls Autumn and Summer but it's not their fault. Not really. They are nearly the same way with the leaves, the trees, the humans. But there is one more thing that us three share. One person I should say. That little blonde fellow. He always helps us to see Winters' beauty. And Summer, Autumn, and I do our best to get along with Winter. We really do, and thanks to the boy, even on the darkest day his bright green eyes light up anothers day and warms their frozen hearts. And then, all of a sudden, all of that death and gray sky isn't so heavy. Bring life and color to Winter's gray and dismal work, it's what I do. Summer makes life warm and flavorful, and Autumn she let's all go in the most beautiful way possible. Yet Winter, he does us no good. The one sliver of hope left for Winter is such a human as the bright eyed boy I mentioned, as well as you. So what will you give this Winter? Will you make this world a better place? Will you prove us seasons wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates