Friday, September 14, 2012

The Flabbergasted Conquest



If you had waited-Two years hooked and baited.
Sat and wondered who to hate for your frustration.
It's no game in the simple sense.

Like gold at the end of the gleaming rainbow.
Hope lost when your tarnished shovel;
digs the pit no longer.

You can't imagine a world void of it.
You can only but sigh at it's presence.
Like a bellowing flame hurting for oxygen.

The glorified cup-seized up
Smile spread wide.
In prizewinning, arrogant, stride.



Dear Reader,

This poem is probably one of the strangest, most confusing, poems I have written.  Maybe someday I'll explain it in detail x_x For now it is your poem to interpret.  
Also as sad as it makes me, this may be the last poem I post for 2 years... Maybe not, but we will see :)

Thanks for being the best!!

Love,

me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates