Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something Depressing?

Let me make this clear
my heart torn
my gut wrenched
face the fear.

I hate that day
discovering what may,
every moment passes,
hated without love or passion.

I love it,
but I can't.
they ruin it

I collapse
Falling ever so slightly
as if

Slipping over the edge
moving towards
a great and giant

Hole in my life
the emptiness may not show
but every waking moment
the pain that I endure
far beyond what I

Can assure you'll ever know
what's missing is there
you're  too blind to see what's coming;

What's already here
that train that never left,
you waited.
I knew It was there, 

I waited for you to come
but you didn't understand
that my heart

Couldn't bear the
blade so dull,

It tore through flesh
as if it was

Meant to mangle
not nearly damage
break something
so beyond repair.

You wouldn't understand
would you?
could you?
I can't,

Tell you the the things inside
the fire destroying every last 

bitter memories
blown out by the wind
into my mind.

What I can't see that you can
the hardship you gave
why you did it
tell me.

I hate it that I love you
and you hate my love for you
and I hate that I could tell
the things I shouldn't share

I destroyed it on my own.

Blaming things
upon an unnecessary throne,
one that had no king,
more a guillotine

a bloodied throat
thrown down,
to cut,
to bash,
to spill the blood,
the hearts last wish.
A false hope

Glimmered in the reflection
of the blood shed
from the throne of that

King so innocent 
that blood was meant
for someone else
someone who

Understood the consequence
who brought it unto me 
and threw the candle into the dark
darkening my day
and sickly twisting

the demented night
of a lost soul.

I wouldn't gain understanding,
Because you destroyed me.

The train is leaving.

But all that will be on it.

Is a dead body
of the soul you left there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates