Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rinse

Giving up
Coming towards,
Move on forward
Push me back.
Don’t give in
Losing track.

Never ending
Feel it changing
False faith
Never lasts
Wanting love
Nothing back.
Repeat this dreadful
Record of life
Lost its flavor
Dump the spice.
When it seems
All is getting better

It’s not fine
You live life a lie
Disaster waits
You let it fall
Upon you
You’re lost

Making mistakes
You’re really good at
Breaking hearts
Mine’s always so.
Falling apart
On this broken road,

Of life
Which doesn’t treat well,
Cracked, worn and faded
Just the shape
You left
My heart in.

Rinse.
Repeat.
Start again.
See you soon,
Break me down,
Again.

1 comments:

jordan said...

That's like my number one concern when I'm thinking of dating someone. What if I get my heart broken again? Like what's the point? Not letting anyone in though it such a lonely place.

Post a Comment

 

Ponder © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates